Dr. Aaron Grant is an ophthalmologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Grant specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Grant can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Grant can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 2007
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Aaron Daniel Grant MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
LACKLAND AFB, TX 78236Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Daniel Grant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grant
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Dr. Harry Ls Knopf MD517 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Hiralal T. Tekwani MD9911 Kennerly Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Miranda Nabil Bishara M.D.1815 Clarkson Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Enrique Peralta Other11710 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Asheesh Tewari MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stephen A Wexler M.D.15 The Boulevard Saint Louis Saint Louis MO 63117