Dr. Donald Harrell is an interventional radiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Harrell specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1982
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Donald S Harrell M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
Dr. Donald S Harrell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Is Testicular Cancer Hereditary?
In testicular cancer, germ cells that populate the seminiferous tubules of the testes, and which are responsible for growing into matured sperm, seem to lose control and multiply without pause, creating a larger mass of tumorous tissue. Besides pain, swelling and fluid accumulation, testicular...
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- The Difference Between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Ulcerative colitis is also characterized as a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. Hence, both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (UC) are...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Justin P Mcwilliams MD757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Shuichi Suzuki M.D.1015 North 1st Ave. Arcadia CA 91006
- Dr. Michael D Kuo MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Radoslav Ivov Raychev MD300 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Jay Stuart Tsuruda MD751 Cordova Street Pasadena CA 91101