Dr. Curtis Rozzelle practices Neurological Surgery in Birmingham, AL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Rozzelle prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1995
- Birth Defects
- University of Alabama Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- University of Texas - Southwestern 2001
- University of South Florida 2003
Dr. Curtis Rozzelle M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Rozzelle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rozzelle
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Barton L Guthrie MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Patrick R Pritchard MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Swaid Nofal Swaid M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Melissa Renee Chambers MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Robert Quenton Craddock M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Holly Ann Zywicke MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249