Heather Matula is a physical therapist practicing in Slidell, LA. Heather Matula specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Heather Matula can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Heather Matula will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Heather G. Matula PT's Practice location
Slidell, LA 70458Get Direction
Heather G. Matula PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Mr. Gary Joseph Dragon PT85 Whisperwood Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Mr. Derek Guidry DP, DPT720 Brownswitch Rd Slidell LA 70458
- Mrs. Brittany Bates Faught PT, DPT1702 Highway 11 N Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Steven Churchill DPT1311 Gause Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Miguel Andres Larrea PT, DPT2965 GAUSE BLVD E SLIDELL LA 70461
- Mrs. Michelle Fell PT507 CARONDELET ST MANDEVILLE LA 70448