Dr. Bo Bohlmann is a psychologist practicing in Medina, OH. Dr. Bohlmann specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bohlmann evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bohlmann because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bo M Bohlmann PHD's Practice location
Medina, OH 44256Get Direction
Dr. Bo M Bohlmann PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Erin L Millard PSY.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Deanna Frye PHD701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Andrea M. Loucaides PH.D.2075 Avon Belden Rd Grafton OH 44044
- Adria Fisher6285 W 54th St Cleveland OH 44129