Dr. David Lorelli is a vascular surgeon practicing in Grosse Pointe, MI. Dr. Lorelli specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Lorelli diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1995
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Vascular Surgery; Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. David Lorelli MD's Practice location
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236Get Direction
Dr. David Lorelli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Shahab Toursavadkohi M.D.1350 W Bethune St Detroit Michigan 48202-2600
- Dr. Bipinchandra Patel D.O.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Thomas S Siegel M.D.18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Otto William Brown MD31700 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Bruce C Washington MD18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Chris Paul Liakonis DO18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124