Dr. Matthew Cecchetti is a Chiropractor practicing in Mars, PA. Dr. Cecchetti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cecchetti seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Matthew Robert Cecchetti D.C.'s Practice location
Mars, PA 16046Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Robert Cecchetti D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Clarence William McCaslin, III.2585 Freeport Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Darren J Brash DC4931 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. Frank C Cicirello D.C.609 Allegheny Ave Oakmont PA 15139
- Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.9787 N 91st St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Yarelie M Rivera D.C.1229 Silver Ln Mc Kees Rocks PA 15136
- Dr. Isaac Benjamin Jones D.C.100 Perry Hwy Harmony PA 16037