Dr. Rebecca Leader Siegel M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry201 E 87th St 16j New York NY, 10128
Dr. Rebecca Siegel is a psychiatrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Siegel is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Siegel diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Siegel may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Siegel treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Trends in the incidence of colorectal cancer in relation to county-level poverty among blacks and whites.
- Increase in incidence of colorectal cancer among young men and women in the United States.
- Racial disparities in stage-specific colorectal cancer mortality rates from 1985 to 2008.
- Trends in colorectal cancer incidence rates in the United States by tumor location and stage, 1992-2008.
- Cancer-related risk factors and preventive measures in US Hispanics/Latinos.
- State-level uterine corpus cancer incidence rates corrected for hysterectomy prevalence, 2004 to 2008.
- International variation in lung cancer mortality rates and trends among women.
- Inequalities in premature death from colorectal cancer by state.
- Cancer statistics, 2015.
- Global cancer statistics, 2012.
- Prevalence of major risk factors and use of screening tests for cancer in the United States.
- Deaths Due to Cigarette Smoking for 12 Smoking-Related Cancers in the United States.
- Where can colorectal cancer screening interventions have the most impact?
- Cancer death rates in US congressional districts.
- Cancer statistics for Hispanics/Latinos, 2015.
- Temporal Trends in Mortality in the United States, 1969-2013.
- Lung Cancer Statistics.
- Global Cancer Incidence and Mortality Rates and Trends--An Update.
- Cancer statistics, 2016.
- Cancer statistics for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders, 2016: Converging incidence in males and females.
- Cancer statistics for African Americans, 2016: Progress and opportunities in
- Percentage of colorectal cancer diagnosed in adults aged younger than 50 years.
- Temporal Trends in Colorectal Cancer Screening among Asian Americans.
- State-Level Cancer Mortality Attributable to Cigarette Smoking in the United States.
- Cancer Statistics, 2017.
- Cancer Mortality in Hispanic Ethnic Groups.
- Global Cancer in Women: Burden and Trends.
- Colorectal cancer statistics, 2017.
- Cancer incidence profile in sub-Saharan African-born blacks in the United States: Similarities and differences with US-born non-Hispanic blacks.
- Updated Review of Prevalence of Major Risk Factors and Use of Screening Tests for Cancer in the United States.
- Disparities in liver cancer occurrence in the United States by race/ethnicity and
- Colorectal Cancer Mortality Rates in Adults Aged 20 to 54 Years in the United States, 1970-2014.
- Worldwide Burden of and Trends in Mortality From Gallbladder and Other Biliary Tract Cancers.
- State-level educational disparities in mortality in the United States, 2010-2014.
- Disparities in cancer screening by occupational characteristics.
- Comparing cancer screening estimates: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System and National Health Interview Survey.
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Psychiatry; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics/Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry
Dr. Rebecca Leader Siegel M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Leader Siegel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siegel
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- What Causes ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurological/behavioral disorder that affects a person's ability to control one's behavior. The real cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is unknown, although numerous factors are thought to be responsible. GeneticsPeople...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Dr. Calvin H. Haber M.D.1 Hickory Rd Woodmere New York 11598
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Wei Wang M.D.35 W. Hudson Avenue Englewood New Jersey 07631