Dr. Margarita Hernandez is a psychologist practicing in Wethersfield, CT. Dr. Hernandez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hernandez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hernandez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
Dr. Margarita Hernandez P.H.D's Practice location
Wethersfield, CT 06109Get Direction
Hartford, CT 06114Get Direction
Dr. Margarita Hernandez P.H.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Kristin Johnson Dinatale PSY.D.350 Center St Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Patenaude PSY.D.32 Maple Ave Windsor CT 06095
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457