Dr. Ronald Harris is a dermatologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Harris specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Harris diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1989
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Dermatology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatopathology; Penrose-St Francis Hltcare Sys, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ronald M Harris M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Ronald M Harris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- What is Mohs Surgery?
Skin cancer occurs when damaged cells in the skin start to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor. There are three main types of skin cancer. They are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. The first two are the most common but less dangerous as they do not spread...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Scott R Florell M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033