Dr. Gregory Feldman is a Dentist practicing in Ocala, FL. Dr. Feldman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gregory Feldman D.M.D.'s Practice location
Ocala, FL 34472Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Feldman D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Peter Stickney DMD7651 SW Highway 200 Ocala FL 34476
- Dr. Simon T. Amir D.M.D.2710 Se 17th St Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Emily S. Andre DMD1323 E Silver Springs Blvd Ocala FL 34470
- Dr. Alex Michael Gluhareff D.D.S.,M.A.G.D.,P.A.3040 Sw 27th Ave Ocala FL 34471
- Gregory A Parker D.D.S.2835 Se 3rd Ct Ocala FL 34471
- Cesar Caceres Pharm D3040 Sw 27th Ave # 101 Ocala FL 34471