Dr. Victor Saldanha practices Geriatric Medicine in Everett, MA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Saldanha works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1962
- Effect of diazepam (Valium) on dialysable thyroxime.
- Adrenal function in hypothyroidism.
- The effect of diazepam on pituitary function in man.
- The effect of chlorpromazine on pituitary function.
- Cytosol-binding protein of thyroxine and triiodothyronine in human and rat kidney tissue.
- Conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine by cultured human cells.
- Safprin and gastrointestinal bleeding.
Dr. Victor F Saldanha M.D.'s Practice location
Everett, MA 02149Get Direction
Winthrop, MA 02152Get Direction
Dr. Victor F Saldanha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Dr. Juergen H. A. Bludau MD1620 Tremont Street Boston Massachusetts 2120
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Suzanne E Salamon M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Medha N Munshi M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Terri L Spencer M.D.Norwood Hospital Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Judith M Crouch MD,MPH9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453