Dr. David Ghostley is a psychologist practicing in Dothan, AL. Dr. Ghostley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ghostley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ghostley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David Carl Ghostley PSY, D's Practice location
Dothan, AL 36303Get Direction
Dr. David Carl Ghostley PSY, D's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. Emma Lee Peden PSY.D.702 Carr Cir Headland AL 36345
- Dr. Robert Joseph Nolan PH.D.100 Westside Dr Dothan AL 36303
- Dr. Robert Samuel Kline PSY.D.1841 Honeysuckle Rd Dothan AL 36305
- Randall G. Jordan PSYD1841 Honeysuckle Rd Dothan AL 36305
- Dr. Melanie K Cotter PHD100 Westside Dr Dothan AL 36303
- Dr. James Walter Jacobs PH D256 Honeysuckle Road Dothan AL 36305