Dr. Robert Frankel is a pediatrician practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Frankel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Frankel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Frankel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1978
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; University Hosp, Inc, Pediatrics
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati 1981
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Robert Frankel M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Frankel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frankel
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove California 92843
- Dr. Errol Sosa M.D.2650 South Bristol Street Santa Ana California 92704
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD6 Willard ave Irvine CA 92604