Dr. Victor Lasalle is a general practitioner practicing in Isabela, PR. Dr. Lasalle does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Lasalle provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Victor M Lasalle M.D.'s Practice location
Isabela, PR 00662Get Direction
ISABELA, PR 00662Get Direction
Dr. Victor M Lasalle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Night Sweats and Cancer: Can Night Sweats Be a Symptom of Cancer?
Night sweats should not be considered a normal phenomenon. It is when you begin to sweat profusely at night even when the surrounding temperature is cool or even cold. You may frequently be awoken from sleep due to the excessive sweating that occurs with night sweats. Your spouse or other family...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- The Causes of Migraines
What Causes Migraines?Migraine is a condition known to cause very severe headaches in its victims. Once you have a migraine you experience headaches that generally affect one side of your head. Migraines cause other several symptoms that can make it difficult to live with the condition. Some of...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Mikel Mendez120 Pavia Fernandez suite 201, Pepino Health Group San Sebastian PR 00685
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Joel David Gonzalez-mendez M.D.Carr111 Km12.6 Bo Capa Moca PR 00676
- Mrs. Adelimelid C Santos acevedo MDAve Munoe Rivera #309 Camuy PR 00627
- Dr. Jose S Serrano M.D.490 Km.0.1 Barrio Hato Arriba Arecibo PR 00612
- Dr. Nancy A Barbosa-de la cruz M.D.Calle California B-9 Quebradillas PR 00678