Dr. Lindsay Marie Orchowski PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical235 Plain St Suite 501 Providence RI, 02905
Dr. Lindsay Orchowski is a psychologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Orchowski specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Orchowski evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Orchowski because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Preventing sexual aggression among college men: an evaluation of a social norms and bystander intervention program.
- Alcohol-related sexual consequences during the transition from high school to college.
- Correlates of alcohol-related regretted sex among college students.
- Efficacy of group treatments for alcohol use disorders: a review.
- Predictors and consequences of pregaming using day- and week-level measurements.
- College men's and women's respective perceptions of risk to perpetrate or experience sexual assault: the role of alcohol use and expectancies.
- Bystander Intervention Among College Men: The Role of Alcohol and Correlates of Sexual Aggression.
- Minority of college rapes committed by serial rapists.
Dr. Lindsay Marie Orchowski PH.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
PROVIDENCE, RI 02904Get Direction
Dr. Lindsay Marie Orchowski PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orchowski
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Ozioma Okonkwo PHD110 Lockwood St Providence RI 02903
- Coral E. Brown4372 Post Road East Greenwich RI 02818
- Deanna Rae Voisine PH.D.70 Main St Taunton MA 02780
- Deborah Sepinwall PH.D.154 Waterman St Providence RI 02906
- Ms. Natalie Zervas PH.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. David A Kahn MD188 Benefit St Providence RI 02903