Dr. Chris Phillip Ethridge MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery1325 E Fortification St Jackson MS, 39202
Dr. Chris Ethridge is a hand surgeon practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Ethridge specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1978
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- University Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; University Hosp, General Surgery
- University Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Program
Dr. Chris Phillip Ethridge MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39202Get Direction
Dr. Chris Phillip Ethridge MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ethridge
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Texas Nurses Association and Their Relief Efforts for Hurricane Harvey
The Devastation of Hurricane HarveyOn a Friday evening in late August, 2017, Hurricane Harvey made contact between Port Aransas and Port O’Connor of Texas. Following this landfall, the hurricane was classified as the first Category 4 hurricane to hit United States soil since 2004. The natural...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Michael E Jabaley M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Arno R Schleich MD348 Crossgates Blvd Brandon MS 39042
- Dr. Devanand Mani-sundaram M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Aubrey Lucas M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232