Dr. Erica Campbell is an audiologist practicing in Maumee, OH. Dr. Campbell evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Campbell takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Erica Campbell AUD's Practice location
Maumee, OH 43537Get Direction
Erica Campbell AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- New Harvard and MassGeneral Study Will Explore Celiac Development
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital are currently recruiting 250 infants to participate in their new study that plans to look at the various factors that affect celiac disease's development. For more information or to participate, visit www.cdgemm.org.There have been a...
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Vijay Adappa3829 Woodley Rd, Bldg B Toledo OH 43606
- Ms. Dawn M. Ditoro AU.D.1050 Isaac Streets Dr Oregon OH 43616
- Shelly Marie Horvat AUD3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Patti Kaires MA CCC AUD5300 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Mrs. Jane Frank Rowen MA3450 W Central Ave Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Susan Shalda Forbes AU.D.5660 Monroe St Sylvania OH 43560