Dr. Peter Scala is an anesthesiologist practicing in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Scala ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Scala also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- R W Johnson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; R W Johnson Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Peter Scala M.D.'s Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
Dr. Peter Scala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Sheryl Crow's Breast Cancer Diagnosis Changed Her Life
There is no doubt that a cancer diagnosis of any kind is a life-changing experience. It is terrifying and for many can result in a total reanalysis of their life. It can change daily activity, social interactions, the way a family functions, and professional life. It can prompt women to examine...
- What Foods Contribute to Sculpted Muscles?
The raw materials needed for the building muscles are provided by food and not by physical activity. Building muscles requires adequate hydration, the right kind of foods, along with working out at the gym regularly. Another common misconception is that protein-rich food is the most important...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD70 Haffield Lane Goshen New York 10924
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652
- Dr. Maggie M. Ho M.D.3799 Route 46 Parsippany New Jersey 7054