Dr. Marjorie Quarles is a pediatrician practicing in Conroe, TX. Dr. Quarles is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Quarles diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Quarles can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med- College Station Tx 1999
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Marjorie Quarles M.D.'s Practice location
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Marjorie Quarles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quarles
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Maxwell Nwugbana M.D5405 SW Lee Blvd Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Asma H. Siddiqi M.D.6334 FM 2920 Spring Texas 77379
- Dr. Kristie Richardson Chandler MD1595 Lake Front Cir Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Shahzad Islam Shah MD25214 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Sharon Holness Lucas MD6704 Sterling Ridge Dr Spring TX 77382
- Dr. Michael Pope M.D.8111 Cypresswood Dr Spring TX 77379