Dr. Lewis Hutchison Pauley D.C.
Chiropractor13885 Hedgewood Dr Suite 333 Woodbridge VA, 22193
Dr. Lewis Pauley is a Chiropractor practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Pauley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Pauley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Lewis Hutchison Pauley D.C.'s Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22193Get Direction
Dr. Lewis Hutchison Pauley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pauley
- Lori s.
Gentle, educated, efficient and affable, with a great bedside manner..
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.43810 Central Station Drive, Ste. 160 Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Dr. James A Munse D.C.3910 Centreville Rd Chantilly VA 20151
- Shahrokh Shahverdi2946 Sleepy Hollow Road Falls Church Virginia 22044
- Dr. Sean Stewart DC1 Novak Drive Stafford Virginia 22554