Dr. Jennifer Westcott is a Chiropractor practicing in Livonia, MI. Dr. Westcott specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Westcott seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Westcott DC's Practice location
Livonia, MI 48152Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Westcott DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Road Canton Michigan 48187
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Mark Chappell-Lakin D.C.204 East Washington Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Richard K Sowerby D.C.1953 South Blvd W Troy MI 48098