Eric Dullmeyer is a physical therapist practicing in Casselberry, FL. Eric Dullmeyer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Eric Dullmeyer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Eric Dullmeyer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Eric James Dullmeyer M.P.T.'s Practice location
Casselberry, FL 32707Get Direction
Mr. Eric James Dullmeyer M.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Mrs. Nilma Z. Elias-Santiago PT616 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Mr. Daniel H Best MPT MS ATC2629 West State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. Charng-shen Wang P.T., A.P.2501 South Volusia Ave Orange City FL 32763
- Laura Jean Fraley D.P.T., A.T.C.100 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stephen Carter Bird D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Pedro T. Oliveros MD341 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751