Dr. Jeffrey Alan Penman M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3774 Bayley Dr Suite B Lafayette IN, 47905
Dr. Jeffrey Penman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lafayette, IN. Dr. Penman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Penman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Penman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1984
Indiana University School of Medicine 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Menstrual Cramps
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Jeffrey Alan Penman M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, IN 47905Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, IN 47905Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Alan Penman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Penman
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Dr. Meenu Goel MD938 Mezzanine Dr Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Shinn MD3920 St Francis Way Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Joel B Mccuaig MD904 South St Lafayette IN 47901
- Dr. Erin K Ramirez DO3920 St Francis Way Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Susan Marie Schnerre M.D.3920 St Francis Way Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Scott J Barnacle MD1458 Oak St Frankfort IN 46041