Dr. Susan Epner, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in neurology and currently treats patients in San antonio, Texas. Dr. Epner completed medical school at University ...
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Neurology Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Susan Portnoy Epner MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78240Get Direction
Dr. Susan Portnoy Epner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Polo Alberto Banuelos M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Eric Justin Brahin MD2425 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vivek Misra M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Mr. Benjamin R Millar MD8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Michael I Zuflacht M.D.2829 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229