Dr. Moheb Moneim MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr 2211 Lomas Blvd. Ne Albuquerque NM, 87131
Dr. Moheb Moneim is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Moneim specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Moheb Moneim MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Moheb Moneim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moneim
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Holistic Treatments for Strep Throat
Causes of Strep ThroatStrep throat is a dangerous infection that causes various effects in the throat. A person with the disease will experience a lot of symptoms, most of which will vary from throat-related symptoms to affecting the rest of the body.Strep throat primarily affects the throat and is...
- Are There Specific Causes of Nasal Congestion?
We all undergo this feeling when the nose becomes blocked with mucus, making it difficult to even breathe. The feeling is very irritating, as with it comes a number of other secondary symptoms. There are various reasons behind nasal congestion, including the pressure on the sinus points. Some of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Neil T Chen MD3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131