Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery8585 S EASTERN AVE LAS VEGAS NV, 89123
Dr. George Gluck goes above and beyond for each patient, ensuring that their needs are fully met and that he is able to educate them on their options before any decisions are made. Dr. Gluck has a passion ...
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cubital Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Tendon Repair And Reconstruction
- Nerve Repairs
- Ligament Reconstruction & Repair
- Sports Injury And Sports Injury Prevention
- Laceration Repair
- University North Carolina - Chapel Hill Orthopaedics
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Microsurgical, hand, upper extremity, shoulder
Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.'s Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89123Get Direction
Dr. George Scott Gluck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gluck
- Vegetarians May Need to Incorporate More Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Their Diets
According to a new study, vegetarians may have an increased risk of heart problems because of the deficiencies of certain nutrients in their diet. But overall, “the risk of heart diseases and stroke is still higher in meat lovers, when compared to vegetarians," according to researcher Duo Li, a...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Bonnie Jean Fraser MD8530 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89113
- Dr. Colby P. Young M.D.4530 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup M.D.3035 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Ryan J Grabow M.D.3175 Saint Rose Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Nitin J Engineer MD880 Seven Hills Dr Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Himansu R Shah M.D.1707 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102