Dr. Brock Mckay is a psychologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mckay specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mckay evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mckay because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Brock L Mckay PHD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67207Get Direction
Dr. Brock L Mckay PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckay
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Dr. Maureen R. Morrison Psy.D PSY.D.1603 N CHAPEL HILL ST STE 300 WICHITA KS 67206
- Sandra Suzanne Schatz M.A.2821 Brookside Ct Augusta KS 67010
- Dr. Keith Karl Buhr PH.D.7570 W 21ST ST N STE 1026D WICHITA KS 67205
- Lisa S. Crenshaw LCP301 W Grand Ave Haysville KS 67060
- Dr. Kelli L Netson PHD7829 E Rockhill St Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Ronald Eugene Bolton PH.D.2548 N. Maize Ct. Wichita KS 67205