Dr. Melissa Daubert is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Daubert specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Daubert also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2008
- The utility of troponin measurement to detect myocardial infarction: review of the current findings.
- A caravanning cardiomyopathy.
- Choice of agreement indices for assessing and improving measurement reproducibility in a core laboratory setting.
- Diagnostic accuracy of noninvasive testing: necessary but insufficient.
- High-risk percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with reverse left ventricular remodeling and improved outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease and reduced ejection fraction.
- Sex Differences in Demographics, Risk Factors, Presentation, and Noninvasive Testing in Stable Outpatients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: Insights From the PROMISE Trial.
- Sex Differences in Functional and CT Angiography Testing in Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease.
- Critical Review of Current Approaches for Echocardiographic Reproducibility and Reliability Assessment in Clinical Research.
- Cardiac Imaging, Echocardiogram (echo), Stress Testing And More
- MemberSociety of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American Heart Association
- Columbia University Medical Center 2005
- Cardiology, Stony Brook University Medical Center (New York) 2008
Melissa Anne Daubert M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Henderson, NC 27536Get Direction
Melissa Anne Daubert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013