Mr. Dixon Courson Cunningham MD
Neurologist | Neurology1130 Grove Rd Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Dixon Cunningham practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Cunningham studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Neurology; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Mr. Dixon Courson Cunningham MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
ANDERSON, SC 29621Get Direction
Mr. Dixon Courson Cunningham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cunningham
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD200 Patewood Drive Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Millard Clinton Trott M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605