Dr. Carl Maltese is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Maltese specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Maltese typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Baylor Affil Hosps
Dr. Carl Maltese M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Mobile, AL 36607Get Direction
Dr. Carl Maltese M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maltese
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. William Earle Johnson M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Mabelle H Cohen M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. John William Boyer M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Peter N/a Pluscht M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Shaf B. Holden MD1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Larkin Jeffrey Daniels M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607