Dr. Patricia Dandache M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Suite 230 Lees Summit MO, 64086
Dr. Patricia Dandache is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Dandache specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Dr. Patricia Dandache M.D.'s Practice location
Lees Summit, MO 64086Get Direction
Waterloo, IA 50703Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Dandache M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dandache
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- Borrelia burgdorferi: The Bug Responsible for Lyme Disease
Borrelia burgdorferi is a gram-negative bacterium, which is the causative organism of Lyme disease. It is most commonly found in North America and Europe. Lyme disease is a zoonotic vector-borne disease. A zoonotic disease is a disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Himal B Bajracharya M.D.20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Paul Randol Brune M.D.6400 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. Cassandra L Ashley MDUMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Atul Gupta M.D.19550 E 39th St S Independence MO 64057
- Dr. Muna Abuerreish MD13420 W 140th St Overland Park KS 66221
- Dr. John S Fried MD8800 W 75th St Overland Park KS 66204