Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.
Hospitalist3300 Lomita Blvd. Healthcare Partners Torrance CA, 90505
Sean Chung, MD, is Board certified in internal medicine. Dr. Chung is a hospitalist -- a physician who specializes in caring for patients in hospitals. He received his bachelor's degree in biomedical ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chung
- What Is Post-Streptococcal Disorder?
What is Post-Streptococcal Disorder? Post-streptococcal disorder (PSD) is a combination of many autoimmune disorders which manifest when your body's immune system is disturbed as a result of strep throat. An autoimmune disorder is a disorder which occurs as a result of the body's immune system...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- Girl with Muscular Dystrophy Undergoes Surgery to Restore Smile
A seven year old girl, Carla Hughes, in Ireland with facial paralysis due to Muscular Dystrophy (MD) has recently undergone a surgery to restore her smile. The surgery that was performed was groundbreaking because of the way it was done and because of the disorder. MD is a degenerative disease that...
- What to Do if RA Affects Sleep Habits
When you are in pain, it is hard to sleep. Sleeping through the night might be a challenge if you have rheumatoid arthritis. Since a full night of sleep is very important, finding help and treatment are vital. Without sleep, you may experience fatigue, depression, and irritability, which could all...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Wesley Liwei Miao M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262
- Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Michael Toiserkani M.D.2121 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Jeffrey I Steinberg M.D.3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505