Dr. Mark R Huber M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1000 E 21st St Suite 2000 Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. Mark Huber is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Huber specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Mark R Huber M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Mark R Huber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huber
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Ahmed Galal1000 East 23rd Street Sioux Falls South Dakota 57105
- Dr. Addison Racoma Tolentino M.D.1000 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Vinod Parameswaran M.D.1000 E. 23RD ST. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Kelly George Mccaul M.D.1000 E. 23RD ST. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Benjamin Maurice Solomon MD1000 E. 23RD ST. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Michael Stephen Mchale MD1000 E. 23RD ST. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105