Chelsea Colby is an acupuncturist practicing in Eureka, CA. Dr. Colby evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Colby treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Chelsea Judith Colby LAC's Practice location
Eureka, CA 95501Get Direction
EUREKA, CA 95501Get Direction
Mrs. Chelsea Judith Colby LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Dr. John S Yamas O.M.D., L.A.C.1460 G. Street Arcata CA 95521
- Ms. Sheridan Michelle Richardson LAC34 Sunnybrae Center Arcata CA 95521
- Jeffrey S. Haloff L.AC.123 F St Eureka CA 95501
- Jennifer Monrad L.AC.618 HARRIS ST EUREKA CA 95503
- Heather Baefsky L.AC.1033 Bradshawe Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Lupine M Wread LAC827 Bayside Rd Arcata CA 95521