Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa, MD, is a leading family practitioner currently serving patients at Gonzaba Medical Group in San Antonio, Texas. After earning his medical degree at Universidad Evanglica de El Salvador Facultad de Medicina, he completed his family medicine residency at the University of Texas, San Antonio. Sr. Arevalo-Sosa is board-certified by the American board of Family Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, the Bexar County Medical Society, the Texas Academy Family Physicians, and the Texas Academy of Family Physicians.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Academy Family Physicians, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With His Wife and 2 Daughters, Watching Movies, Driving, Mountain Biking
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78251Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arevalo-Sosa
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Pedro A. Calzada M.D.2235 Thousand Oaks Dr San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Victor G Rosales DO12413 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233