Dr. Christopher Burris is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Burris studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
- Primary mucinous carcinoma of the periocular region: successful management with local resections over 30 years.
- Melanomalytic Glaucoma.
- Follicular Hybrid Cyst of the Eyelid.
- Axenfeld Loop vs Extrasclerally Extending Ciliary Body Tumor.
- Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) in Polymyalgia Rheumatica.
- Scleral Necrosis Simulating Recurrent Uveal Melanoma after Plaque Brachytherapy.
- Scleritis with Devastating Consequences.
- Nonteratoid Medulloepithelioma Presenting in a 78-Year-Old Male.
- Iris Vascular Tufts.
- Histopathological analysis of retinopathy of prematurity after intravitreal bevacizumab.
Dr. Christopher Keith Burris M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20003Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Keith Burris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Diet Help Combat Aging?
It goes without saying that a balanced diet help in keeping one healthy and happy. A diet can also lead to healthy radiant skin. It can cut down ages from your look and keep you young. Experts are of the opinion that the right diet can slow down aging and make you feel younger. Some healthy foods...
- Natural Laxatives That Work: Best Natural Laxatives
What is a natural laxative?A laxative can be in the form of a food, drink, oil, and compound. It may not necessarily be medication only. A laxative induces bowel movement and loosens the stool. If the source is natural, then it is considered as a natural laxative.In constipation, the bowel movement...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...