Dr. Herbert Davies is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Davies specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
- On the Excretion of Uric Acid and Urea.
- Atypical incisional hernia following Pfannenstiel incision.
- A Comparison of Outcomes in Patients with Infrapopliteal Disease Randomised to Vein Bypass or Plain Balloon Angioplasty in the Bypass vs. Angioplasty in Severe Ischaemia of the Leg (BASIL) Trial.
- Massive overdose of colchicine.
Dr. Herbert Oladele Davies M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Oladele Davies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Meera Varman M.D.2412 Cuming St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Archana Chatterjee M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Kari A Simonsen MD988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jessica Snowden MD982162 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Ms. Shirley Fenelonne Delair M.D.Pediatric Infectious Diseases Omaha NE 68198