Dr. Herbert Davies is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Davies specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
- On the Excretion of Uric Acid and Urea.
- Atypical incisional hernia following Pfannenstiel incision.
- A Comparison of Outcomes in Patients with Infrapopliteal Disease Randomised to Vein Bypass or Plain Balloon Angioplasty in the Bypass vs. Angioplasty in Severe Ischaemia of the Leg (BASIL) Trial.
- Massive overdose of colchicine.
Dr. Herbert Oladele Davies M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Oladele Davies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- Dr. Meera Varman M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Archana Chatterjee M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Kari A Simonsen MD988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jessica Snowden MD982162 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Ms. Shirley Fenelonne Delair M.D.Pediatric Infectious Diseases Omaha NE 68198