Dr. Jennifer Hope Hill DDS
Dentist | General Practice300 S. Rodney Parham Road Suite 3 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Jennifer Hill is a General Dentist serving the Little Rock area for more than 4 years. Dr. Hill is experienced in Special Needs Dentistry, Bottle Caries and Cavity Treatment. Dr. Hill is a professional ...
Education and Training
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville B.S. 2006
University of Tennessee D.D.S. 2011
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Bottle Caries
- Chipped Tooth
- Dental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Tooth Abscess
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Demineralization
- Professional Member ADA
- Professional Member ASDA
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Jennifer Hope Hill DDS's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72212Get Direction
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Daniel A. Lieblong D.D.S.12822 Crystal Valley Rd Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Erica Parsons DDS13500 Otter Creek Pkwy Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Lamar W Lane DDS3801 Woodland Heights Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Tad L. Beene D.D.S.5921 Highway 5 N Bryant AR 72022
- Dr. Samaria Mascagni DDS13600 DAVID O. DODD LITTLE ROCK AR 72210
- Dr. Andrew George Orr D.D.S.1405 Braden Street Jacksonville AR 72076