Hae Ko is an acupuncturist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Ko evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Ko treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Phenolic compounds with IL-6 inhibitory activity from Aster yomena.
- Antifungal effect and mode of action of glochidioboside against Candida albicans membranes.
- Three new lignan glycosides with IL-6 inhibitory activity from Akebia quinata.
- A new megastigmane glycoside from Akebia quinata.
- Fungicidal effect of isoquercitrin via inducing membrane disturbance.
- Chemical constituents on the aerial parts of Artemisia selengensis and their IL-6 inhibitory activity.
- The memory-enhancing effect of erucic acid on scopolamine-induced cognitive impairment in mice.
- Moracin M inhibits airway inflammation by interrupting the JNK/c-Jun and NF-κB pathways in vitro and in vivo.
- A new indole glycoside from the seeds of Raphanus sativus.
- Oleanane triterpenoids from Akebiae Caulis exhibit inhibitory effects on Aβ42 induced fibrillogenesis.
Hae Jung Ko LAC's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Hae Jung Ko LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Mr. Simon B Cairns L.AC.220 Freeman Farm Rd. Duncan SC 29334
- Ms. Elizabeth Allen732 Wade Hampton Blvd Greenville SC 29609
- Miss Kathryn Elizabeth Youngs LIC AP600 E Washington St Greenville SC 29601
- Angela Mentink LAC, DIPL. OM, ABT7740 AUGUSTA RD PIEDMONT SC 29673
- Sarah Noone959 JOHN B WHITE SR BLVD SPARTANBURG SC 29306
- Dr. William M Hendry DOM1934 N Pleasantburg Dr Greenville SC 29609