Hae Ko is an acupuncturist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Ko evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Ko treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Phenolic compounds with IL-6 inhibitory activity from Aster yomena.
- Antifungal effect and mode of action of glochidioboside against Candida albicans membranes.
- Three new lignan glycosides with IL-6 inhibitory activity from Akebia quinata.
- A new megastigmane glycoside from Akebia quinata.
- Fungicidal effect of isoquercitrin via inducing membrane disturbance.
- Chemical constituents on the aerial parts of Artemisia selengensis and their IL-6 inhibitory activity.
- The memory-enhancing effect of erucic acid on scopolamine-induced cognitive impairment in mice.
- Moracin M inhibits airway inflammation by interrupting the JNK/c-Jun and NF-κB pathways in vitro and in vivo.
- A new indole glycoside from the seeds of Raphanus sativus.
- Oleanane triterpenoids from Akebiae Caulis exhibit inhibitory effects on Aβ42 induced fibrillogenesis.
Hae Jung Ko LAC's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Hae Jung Ko LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Mr. Hwang Lee L.AC. PH.D26 Orchard Park. Dr. Greenville SC 29615
- Mr. Peter C Kapetanakos LAC152 MILESTONE WAY GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Devynne Berry L.AC.4200 E NORTH ST STE 2 GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Mr. Eric Aufdencamp L. AC.7 Brendan Way Greenville SC 29615
- Mr. James Berry L.AC4200 E NORTH ST STE 2 GREENVILLE SC 29615