Dr. Debra Efird is a pediatrician practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Efird is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Efird diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Efird can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1991
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Co Health Science Center
Dr. Debra S Efird MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80247Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Debra S Efird MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Deborah Keirstead Bublitz MD206 W. County Line Road Littleton Colorado 80129
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD9141 Grant Street Thornton Colorado 80229
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD7351 East Lowry Blvd. Denver Colorado 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D.4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W Alameda Ave Denver CO 80226