Michael Scott Panutich M.D
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology415 Old Newport Blvd. Suite 200 Newport Beach CA, 92663
Dr. Panutich received his Bachelors degree in Biology and Philosophy from the University of Michigan in 1995. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College in 2000. He did his Internal ...
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Vascular Disease
- University of Chicago, Section of Gastroenterology and Nutrition 2006
- University of California At San Diego 2007
Michael Scott Panutich M.D's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
Michael Scott Panutich M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panutich
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Rajesh S Banker M.D.520 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Howard I Frumin M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Suzanne Feigofsky M.D.3080 Bristol St Costa Mesa CA 92626
- Alicia Montanez MD1801 W Romneya Dr Anaheim CA 92801
- Ramandeep K Brar M.D.5300 KATELLA AVE LOS ALAMITOS CA 90720
- Mahnaz Behboodikhah MD361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663