Dr. Paul H. Chiu, M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine707 S Garfield Ave Suite 304 Alhambra CA, 91801
Dr. Paul Chiu practices Pain Medicine in Alhambra, CA. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Chiu serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1999
American Board of Anesthesiology
Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology)
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- North American Spine Society
Dr. Paul H. Chiu, M.D.'s Practice location
Alhambra, CA 91801Get Direction
Pasenda, CA 91106Get Direction
Dr. Paul H. Chiu, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiu
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- $5.8 Million Grant Given to Develop New Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer cells can be extremely tricky to get rid of, which makes treatment often expensive and prolonged. Researchers at the University of California San Diego recently received a 5.8-million-dollar grant from the state to develop a new form of immunotherapy for ovarian cancer.The StudyThe...
- All About the Benefits of Witch Hazel
When it comes to enhancing our beauty, we literally have thousands of options in the market today that claim to do so. From natural skin care to herbal and organic products, we can go any way for our skin care.Witch Hazel is one such medicinal plant that is being used for centuries by American...
- Choir Members with Cystic Fibrosis Record Album but Can’t Sing Together
A team of organizers reached out to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, a Scottish charity foundation in Scotland, in order to see if they could recruit a small group of adolescents with cystic fibrosis for an album that they were working on called “Stand Together.”Unfortunately, due to the nature of...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- The Worrying Link Between Sleep Apnea and Dementia
A research study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respirator and Critical Care Medicine has found obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) might just be an at-risk factor for older adults to develop Alzheimer’s disease. ...
- Dr. Bahman B. Shamloo M.D444 S San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Gregory Vassilev MD5901 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Dr. Fadi George Al-Selhi D.C.210 S Grand Ave Glendora California 91741
- Dr. Akash Bajaj MD4644 Lincoln Blvd. Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Mayuko Sakae MD1500 E. DUARTE ROAD DUARTE CA 91010
- Dr. Eduardo E Anguizola M.D.21520 Pioneer Blvd Hawaiian Gardens CA 90716