Dr. Janet Seper is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Wesley Chapel, FL. Dr. Seper specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1991
RUSH MED COLL OF RUSH UNIV MED CTR 1991
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology Tampa Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel ( Welsey Chapel, FL )
Dr. Janet L Seper M.D.'s Practice location
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Get Direction
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33544Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janet L Seper M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janet L Seper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seper
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Can Ear Infections Cause Deafness?
Some amount of hearing loss may occur during an ear infection. This hearing loss might be partial to severe depending on the part of the ear affected and the extent to which the ear is affected. In most cases this deafness clears up along with the infection that is causing it but in some cases the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Kathryn L. Hall M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Judith Mccaffrey MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612