Dr. Janet Seper is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Wesley Chapel, FL. Dr. Seper specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1991
RUSH MED COLL OF RUSH UNIV MED CTR 1991
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology Tampa Gen Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Janet L Seper M.D.'s Practice location
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Get Direction
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33544Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janet L Seper M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janet L Seper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seper
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.4714 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Ms. Pamela B Baines M.D.5105 North Armenia Avenue Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Thomas Mccaffrey MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Marion B Ridley MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612