Dr. Erin Rubin MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Erin Rubin is a pathologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Rubin is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Rubin can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Rubin may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- 2012 Executive Training in Academic Leadership, Pittsburgh, PA.2012 Engaged
- 2003, 2003, 2003 Political Advocacy School, College of American Pathologists, Washingt
- Liver Pathology, Pathology, Transplant Surgery
- Clinical Pathology: Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 2000
- Clinical and Research, Pathology: Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 2001
- Surgery: Harvard University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 2001
Dr. Erin Rubin MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Christian Patrick Lanciault MD, PHD3459 5TH AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15213
- Mr. Paul J Schwartz DMD3501 TERRACE STREET PITTSBURGH PA 15261
- Dr. Sulochana Pradhan M.D.875 Greentree Rd 4 Parkway Ctr Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. Mirka Jones MD300 Halket Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Anisa I. Kanbour300 Halket Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Aditi Ranade6315 Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15206