Dr. William Zinser is a child neurologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Zinser specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Zinser is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. William E Zinser MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. William E Zinser MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Breakthrough Research on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
A study which was recently published in the Natural Communications journal, outlines a major breakthrough in research around facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, also known as FSHD.The study was performed by the University of Minnesota Medical School. Researchers at the university inserted the...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Dr. Richard C Adams Other2222 Welborn St Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Charles Mike Rios MD1100 S. MAIN ST. #103 GRAPEVINE TX 76051
- Dr. Cathleen Doman Roberts DO12655 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Rachel Dana St. john MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Sheryl L Rimrodt-frierson MD2222 WELBORN ST DALLAS TX 75219
- Dr. Van Miller MD PHD1708 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075