Dr. Richard Furuichi DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics3151 S Hoover St Los Angeles CA, 90089
Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics, University of Southern California, 1998 Professional memberships: American Dental Association California Dental Association Specialty: Prosthodontics Richard Furuichi ...
Dr. Richard Furuichi DDS's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90089Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90007Get Direction
La Habra, CA 90631Get Direction
Monterey Park, CA 91754Get Direction
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
Brea, CA 92821Get Direction
Orange, CA 92865Get Direction
Placentia, CA 92870Get Direction
Yorba Linda, CA 92886Get Direction
Dr. Richard Furuichi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Furuichi
- Possibly All Ovarian Cancer Starts in Fallopian Tubes, Research Suggests
There are many different types of ovarian cancers and recent research is suggesting that most, if not all start in the fallopian tubes. This is an important breakthrough. By understanding more about how and where ovarian cancers start, clinicians and researchers can work on new prevention and...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Anthony Mobasser D.M.D9201 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood CA 90069
- Dr. Iraj Moin DDS5216 LAUREL CANYON BLVD VALLEY VILLAGE CA 91607
- Dr. Avi Donitza D.M.D.50 N LA CIENEGA BLVD BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. Bruce James Crispin D.D.S.18981 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Frank Mario Antonio Vidjak DDS465 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. John Song DDS2730 WILSHIRE BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90403