Dr. J steven Tonelli DMD
Dentist | General Practice205 Main Street North Reading MA, 01864
Dr. J Steven Tonelli is a Dentist practicing in North Reading, MA. Dr. Tonelli specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Etherington Award 2017 Massachusetts Dental Society
- Fellow in International College of Dentists and the American College of Dentists
Dr. J steven Tonelli DMD's Practice location
North Reading, MA 01864Get Direction
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD133 LITTLETON RD WESTFORD MA 01886
- Dr. Richard D. Hopgood D.M.D., F.A.G.D.296 LOWELL ST ANDOVER MA 01810
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD73C WINTHROP AVE LAWRENCE MA 01843
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS2 ESSEX CENTER DR PEABODY MA 01960
- Dr. Ankoo Raina DMD274 Newbury St Boston MA 02116
- Alan Sasson D.M.D.12 Webster St Brookline MA 02446