Lance L Shears DDS
Dentist | General Practice3015 Dudley Avenue Parkersburg WV, 26104
Dr. Lance Shears is a Dentist practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Shears specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Lance L Shears DDS's Practice location
Parkersburg, WV 26104Get Direction
Lance L Shears DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shears
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Thomas William Danford DDS124 3rd St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Gandee N Licklider DDS510 Second St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Christopher C Linscott D.D.S.407 Colegate Dr Marietta OH 45750
- Harry Talbott Tebay DDS1301 Grand Central Ave Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Lori Ann Hawkins D.D.S.400 Main St Belpre OH 45714
- Danny Edward Chandler D.D.S.111 Lafayette Street Saint Marys WV 26170